Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Live Action Trailer

I don't see how a halo movie can't get funding with something as quality as this being produced on little to no funding. I think lots of people.... no I know lots of people would watch a halo movie. If an Evercrack movie can be made and find someone to produce it and fund it than they should be able to find a way to do a halo movie right. I can just imagine the Fall of Reach book being done as a movie. It would be amazing.

Enjoy
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/deliver-hope-halo-reach/703586?type=flv

See you on the 14th!

1 comment:

  1. Epic video. Better than the last live action trailer. The Reach trailer for gamestop before was pretty hilarious too...the one with the spartan who catches himself in the mirror...and then gets surrounded by elites. freking golden, lol. I hope we can jet pack up into covenant drop ships like that...although I doubt we will be able to...because that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete