So I know it's been a while since I've made a post and most of that is due to the fact that there has been very little worth writing about. I've also started making a new blog which will replace this one and as I said before I'm taking suggestions on features that should be added to it. Would you like to see a strategy page for all recent games or would you rather have a separate halo section to help lighten the load of the overwhelming halo posts. Another idea would be whether or not you guys would like to make posts and where they should go. Should you have a separate page or should you be able to post right on the home landing. Let me know what you think.
Anyway let me get back tot he topic at hand, the Top 10 Series. I may not have made it into the main Top 10 but I was featured in the honorable mentions which is featured below.
I'm honored to have made it and I won't say that my clip should have been in the Top 10 but some of the entries were much weaker than those in the honorable mentions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment