I'll save you the long introduction but mostly because I'm at work. Here's the link to the Noble Map Pack. My thoughts when I take my lunch break, post yours below.
For those of you who are lazy, so all of you, here's the quick breakdown of what you need to know.
1. It comes out November 30th
2. It will cost 800 points, or 10 dollars
3. There will be three maps.
a. Anchor 9 - An orbital dry dock that also allows seamless travel between the dock, space and back again.
b. Tempest - A beach assault similar to the current Pinnacle and reminiscent of the Halo 1 Silent Cartographer mission.
c. Breakpoint - Think last encounter of the second to last mission in Reach.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the snap shot that they have on the IGN article reminds me of the Halo CE level. The 2nd level after you drive through the mountain, the section is called Reunion Tour. You rescue marines from three different crash zones and one of them you travel under one of the ring's plasma "mac" guns.
ReplyDelete... the snap shot of Tempest level.
ReplyDeleteYou know I said a week or so back that the DLC would be BTB heavy. I assumed we'd get 2 BTB maps and one Medium sized level. Surprised? My guess is that one of them is probably Invasion ready to help fill the void a bit. I'd also bet that we'll get more invasion maps in a future DLC that's ready to go with FireFight and more achievements. All of which makes me really sad because vehicle combat is just not quite what it should be and where Reach really shines is 4v4 slayer and objective on arena style maps. Hopefully with this forge contest we'll get a bunch of those to help round out our experience. As for the maps at hand I'm excited to get more BTB play spaces as we have way too few as is but I think the sleeper is this new interesting one that has corridors leading out to outer space.
ReplyDelete