Monday, August 9, 2010

It comes in Liters?




I could get used to this.

So a quick update because we have to hit the road. Everquest 2 and 1's next expansion packs have been announced. They look awesome, more on that later.

Battlefield 3's feature list should be coming out within the next two weeks.

Oh and Everquest Next was announced. Wait what you say, you'll have to wait till I get to Rheim since I'm next to take a shower. Have a good one. Oh and when I get there I'll fix the picture too.

2 comments:

  1. what a tease, there is no info anywhere on eqn

    and mom says, "could you get enough beer?!?"
    "and could he be any more of a dork with that ninja turtles shirt?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shirt and the stories. Great to have something to read, I cant wait for reach...

    ReplyDelete