Thursday, April 22, 2010

Get Excited

New Multiplayer Vidoc is up....

After having watched it I can tell you that I am a huge fan of the new assassinations and a bigger fan of armor abilities. Below, the youtube video, go to bungie.net and watch it in hi-def! After you're done watching, let me know if you saw anything you found interesting or just your thoughts in general. I can tell you right now that I'm going to be using sprint, which is hands down my favorite. Likewise I look forward to using the elite's evade. Seemlessly transitioning in and out of engagements allowing you the chance to recharge your shields or to force your way into a friendly's engagement and help keep them alive. Or of course if you're me you use it to kill jack right...

5 comments:

  1. Invis all the way! lol, you would use sprint to jack us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14276699/halo-project/videos/haloreach_vdp_042310.html

    check out this additional video. on ign

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, "you just met Roger Clemens" "I'm playin my friends havin a beer"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note to self...don't watch awesome videos on school computers. It clips...which makes it just a tease...and makes me want to drop kick an endangered animal that girls would find cuteish.

    ReplyDelete