Monday, January 24, 2011

Crysis 2 Holy Shit

So I was going to make this post about Call of Duty : Black Ops and offer some class creation tips but then I found this.

Do yourself a favor and wait the extra minute to watch it in HD. Let me go on record and say that I think I just found the Halo killer. I don't come to this lightly, because Halo has a special place in my heart. Good luck getting this to run on your PC which is where you should play this. However, it runs in what seems like a very high graphic setting on the 360 and PS3. Apparently they've optimized the game to make it look like that multilayer beta trailer which is for the 360 only on the 25th. Oh wait that's tomorrow...

Let me just say that this is the best looking game I've seen in a long time and apparently their new graphics engine has been optimized for both core consoles. For some reason I didn't even notice this trailer which went up on Friday last week but it's a good thing because I can't wait.

My advice to all the PC people out there who need upgrades to play this. Spend half as much and just get a 360. As always write your comments below and I'll see you all online.

No comments:

Post a Comment